Հարվարդի նյարդաբանություն ոչ նյարդաբանների համար 2022 թ
47 Mp4 Video + 29 PDF , Course Size = 5.81 GB
ԴՈՒՍԸ ԿՍՏԱՆԱՔ ՄԻՋՈՑՈՎ ԿՅԱՆՔԻ ՆԵՐԲԵՌՆՄԱՆ ՀՂՈՒՄԸ (ԱՐԱԳ ԱՐԱԳ) ՎՃԱՐՈՒՄԻՑ ՀԵՏՈ
Նյարդաբանություն ոչ նյարդաբանների համար is a comprehensive live lecture series that will provide the attendee with the opportunity to improve knowledge, competence, and performance in the major sub-specialty areas of modern clinical neurology. The activity will incorporate presentations, Q&A and opportunities for the learners to interact with experts in the field. The course will provide updates on the rapidly changing field of clinical neurology. With the knowledge and competence gained, the learner will improve their ability to skillfully diagnose and manage those patients who present with neurological symptoms and disorders.
All sessions will be taking place virtually. After registering and completing your payment, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and further details on how to virtually join the course will be provided within 1 week of the course start date.
Այս գործունեության ավարտից հետո մասնակիցները կկարողանան.
- Recognize how to diagnose and differentiate common neurological problems such as headache and dementia.
- Analyze the most common neurological symptoms such as tremors and dizziness.
- Apply optimal care to patients with neurological problems who do not require referral to a neurologist.
- Identify ways to provide self-management support to patients with chronic neurological conditions such as multiple sclerosis.
- Diagnose and communicate the diagnosis of functional neurologic disorders.
This course is targeted to Primary Care Physicians, Specialty Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Psychologists. This course may also be of interest to physicians who practice in all Specialties.
This online CME course is designed to help non-neurologists stay abreast of the vast field of clinical neurology, better diagnose and manage their patients, and make appropriate referrals. The 60+ lectures in Նյարդաբանություն ոչ նյարդաբանների համար cover both common and uncommon neurological disorders.
Speakers — chosen for their clinical expertise and experience educating non-neurologists — cover all areas of clinical neurology in practical, focused 30-minute continuing medical education lectures. You'll benefit from their expert advice, clinical guidance, and valuable take-home points, including:
- Numbness and Spells. The key to assessing spells is to determine whether the spells are fast (seconds), suggesting seizures, or TIA or slow (minutes), which suggest migraine.
- Gait Disorders. Testing gait is a very sensitive but not specific test of neurologic function.
- Hyperkinetic Movement Disorders. The diagnostic criteria for essential tremor have been updated to include bilateral action tremor of the upper limbs of at least 3 years’ duration, with or without head, voice, or leg tremor.
- Neuropathy: What You Should Know. Peripheral neuropathy is not one disease. Your first step in patient work up of a patient with suspected neuropathy is to characterize its phenotype so you can better tailor your management.
- եւ շատ Morea € |
Թեմաներ և բանախոսներ
- Երկուշաբթի, Հունիս 20, 2022